Latest posts by Mick Ferris (see all)
- Parsons knows… - 14/10/2019
- It happened today – this day in history – October 14 - 14/10/2019
- Basildon burglar jailed after DNA and CCTV matches - 13/10/2019
Bourn Hall is hosting a free Fertility Fayre on Saturday October 26 at its state-of-the-art clinic in Wickford, ahead of this year’s Fertility Week (which runs from October 28 to November 3).
The event is aimed at people wanting to know more about how to get themselves fertility fit and give themselves the best chance of getting pregnant. There will be a range of wellbeing advice on offer as well as medical advice on aspects of fertility and treatment.
People attending the Fertility Fayre will have the opportunity to meet a number of independent practitioners offering complementary therapies, organisations which can help with making lifestyle changes to improve fertility and a range of Bourn Hall fertility experts.
Attendees at the Fertility Fayre will be able to find out more about:
- Complementary therapies to support fertility health
- Support available for weight loss and lifestyle improvement
- Fertility treatments and funding options
- Advice for same-sex couples
- Sperm and egg donor programmes
Bourn Hall Clinic Wickford treats NHS-funded and self-funded patients for a range of fertility services including IVF. It also has egg and sperm sharing programmes to make IVF more affordable.
The event is entirely free of charge and will run from 10am to 2pm at Bourn Hall Clinic, 25 London Road, Wickford SS12 0AW.