Latest posts by Mick Ferris (see all)
- Which song contains the line: “It’s on America’s tortured brow that Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow”?
- Baku is the capital city of which country?
- Whose real name is Ilyena Lydia Vasilievna Mironov?
- In 1926, 19 year-old Gertrude Ederle became the first woman to do what?
- What is a baby oyster called?
- Who was the first English monarch to abdicate?
- Who wrote The Naked Lunch?
- Who played Vivian in the TV series The Young Ones?
- What is the name of the hooked staff carried by a bishop?
- What colour is the Mr Men character Mr Happy?
Last week’s answers:
- Bruno Mars
- Sergio Leone
- Joe Root
- Royal Blood
- Marie Curie